Saturday, July 14, 2007

When the typhoon comes?

This pic was taken after scooping goldfish match in Nagasu in April
I don't know what to say now^-^Today passed by without any raindrops! Nothing happened! What do they call a typhoon? I don't mean i want to meet a typhoon, a storm or something like that but i had many plans to do, they told me 'bout a typhoon that didn't come. That brought my plans to nothing^-^

About 4pm, a wind has risen and 2 hours later the wind died away^-^I went out in the garden of the dorm to see how the wind was. It was really strong at that time. I felt that i could fly, go to anywhere i want to go. ^-^Thanks to the wind, i could get rid of my stress.^-^Start again^-^

3 comments:

Adeel Javed said...

Hey My, sure you can I have no problems with that, and can I do the same with your blog as well? Bye talk to u later.

Adeel Javed said...

By the way why do you guys have tags on your shirts?

Tran Thi My said...

Dear Adeel!
We had tags on our shirts coz we took part in a scooping goldfish tournament at that time. It was very funny^0^
My friend is going to leave here tomorrow..I am very sad now...'-`