Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Final exam!


From left to right: Yamada, Ayumi, My^-^, Yumi^-^This pic was taken after the speech contest last month.

To day i had my first final exam in Japan but i didn't do it well. I was so sad that i've slept from 6pm till now^-^On my waking up, i felt a little bit hungry. It was a good sign to start trying again, wasn't it? The test covered all Kanji and grammar that i've learnt before i came to Japan but the reason may be i've made light of the test. I regret that i wasn't careful enough. Anyway, it's no use crying over split milk so I'll try my best to do better the next tests.

My group gathered and discussed about content of our presentation 2 times last week but we still can't get anywhere now. The manuscript hasn't been finished yet. I am just a little anxious but everything will be ready by Sat, surely^-^
One thing i was very impressed is that my Japanese friends, all of them are very good at drawing^-^I've seen pics drawn by Ayumi in her blog. Really impressible^-^ In our group, Tsushida, Masa, Yoshino, Ayaka, all of them are very good at drawing too^-^ Only me can't draw. My dear group, i m sorry^-^

8 comments:

Ayumi said...

Wow, I appeared on your blog!?
I like drawing cartoons, so I will show you some of them.(^-^)
Anyway, it is good photo!!!

Adeel Javed said...

Hey, no problem, anyways after seeing the pic I also believe that
it is an amazing portrait of Ayumi. By the way you definitely have the
biggest smile :).

Tran Thi My said...

To Ayumi: I really admire your talent, Ayumi. I really want to see pics drawn by you too.^-^ Let me see them, please!^-^

Tran Thi My said...

To Adeel: Ayumi hasn't let your see her lovely face before?^-^Maybe she wants to give U an astonishment^-` As you can see, she is a lovely girl, right?

Tran Thi My said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adeel Javed said...

That is exactly what I just told Ayumi :).

Blue woman said...

Hi! How are you? I hate the exams.

Kisses.

Blue woman said...

Yes. I am here other blog where you can translate if you want.

http://www.acariciandoelmundo.blogspot.com/

Kisses