Friday, July 13, 2007

A typhoon!

How cute this pic is!*-*
Everyone is anxious now 'coz a typhoon is going to hit Kumamoto city tomorrow! I have met typhoons and storms before but i can't remember how they were 'coz i was just a small child at that time. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, hope the day will pass without incident. We were told to keep windows closed all the day by superintendents of the dorm. Does everyone worry too much? They make me afraid^-`

Have you seen football match today? So great! Vietnamese football team won 2 to 0 again! We will meet Japanese team Monday next week! As Monday next week is Marine day in Japan, there will be no lectures and i will have time to cheer for my team^-^ Go ahead, Vietnam^-^

Today, i met my group at the school library to hand them the manuscript of our presentation. These days everyone is very busy with tests, reports, semester tests...All of people around me look completely exhausted, so do i^-^Poor us!

6 comments:

Ayumi said...

Hi!This is Ayumi.(^ ^)
It is really annoy typhoon. Today I wanted to eat lunch with you.> < Next
time let us eat breads at the Bakery!!

Tran Thi My said...

Dear Ayumi!
It cleared up all the day. I can't believe that there will be a thing such like a typhoon tomorrow^-^ How will it be? I am a little bit anxious now!
When i met you at the school bakery today, i noticed that you looked tired. Did you learn too much? Take a brake and you'll feel better^-^

Adeel Javed said...

Hey, this is Adeel again. Ok, first of all I am really glad that Ayumi found my blog, now you must be wondering why am I telling you this? Well, I spent 3 good months in China and it was an amazing experience to learn about a totally new culture and of course a new language. After having talked with Ayumi for a while I am starting to learn about Japanese culture, and then you mistakenly posted on my blog, and now I hope I get a chance to learn about your culture and language as well. So all in all even though I might never get a chance to visit any of these countries but getting idea about someone's culture with these light conversations is a great idea as well. Also, I have always wanted to get in touch with people from all parts of the world.
So if you don't mind, I will start by this question, I have learnt how to pronounce Chinese names, and can read Japanese names as well (in English), but how do I pronounce your name or simply what is your first name (like Ayumi).

Tran Thi My said...

Adeel, thank you for your comments! The first thing i want to say is " i'm Vietnamese, i am not Chinese^-^". My first name is My. There are six tones of Vietnamese and my name is attached by one of them. There is a mark looks like this ~ above "y" of "My". Can you imagine how it looks like? Because of those tones of voice, my Japanese friends can't pronounce my name exactly but i don't mind that. I love my friends^-^ Welcome to my country!
http://www.vietnamtourism.com/

Adeel Javed said...

My, the only thing that I can't figure out is that you are in Japan studying English or Japanese? What are your majors? By the way you are a Virgo as well :). Bye.

Tran Thi My said...

^-^Can U make a guess Adeel?^-^We are all Virgo, right? We are all full of vigor! We are people of great mental, physical vigor!^-^I'm an exchange student of Kumamoto gakuen university this year. I can choose any subjects to study here and i chose Japanese, English and Chinese^-^Try, try, try! That is my favorite phrase^-^I really happy to meet you Adeel!