Sunday, November 18, 2007

Who am i going to be?



My friends always ask me who i want to be or why i am studying 3 languages at the same time. When i took any courses, i had no aim, just because i thought it interesting...not because of my job in the future. Actually, i have my goal in life but it is just...to be a great mother ^-^ I want to teach my children Japanese, English and of course Chinese as well. It maybe not a big dream with many people but it is all i want to do. I have no boyfriend now. I dont want to get married too, so i am thinking of adopt kids ^-^ Anyways, i am only 20 now. I still have much more time to think 'bout that. The most important thing to me now is the Japanese test that is going to be taken in December 2nd. I dont want to fail that test. No way! No way! ^0^

No comments: