Thursday, August 9, 2007

Workshop!


This morning, I took part in a workshop on Japanese’s business etiquette, manners. That was taken place by the Kumamoto prefecture foreign trade association in order to give us basic knowledge of what to do, what to say, how to have good manners while doing our internship. I found it really useful at least, in my circumstance. There were too many important things that I haven’t known till now. For example, when I received a business card, I have to open my both hands and then read the information written on it carefully, keep it until the conversation comes to the end…Even my major is Japanese culture, language, I still cant make a low bow perfectly ( ashamed ). The most suitable way is to bow 45 degrees after finishing saying greetings, and then raise my face slowly (too many to pay attention to ^-^)
Taking an internship course^-^ .That was such a good decision that I wont regret^-^

No comments: