Monday, August 6, 2007

An interview of internship



These pics were taken at Kumamoto airport on August 3rd. The first one was a watermelon which shaped a regular square^-^ and the next one weighed over 25 kg. Do these pics surprise you?^-^


To day i had an interview for summer internship from 13pm. I didnt really want to 'coz all i want is to spend this summer working part-time job, saving money to make a trip, buy my brother a camera on his birthday ...Inspite of my having not prepared anything for the interview, the result seemed to be very good and the delegate of the company which i had applied told me that i could start doing internship there from next week. Eventhough it was not a bad result and i myself know that i can study many things from that internship but now i still prefer a part-time job to a gratuitous internship^-^Anyways, everything has been decided! I will try my best to have an useful summer holiday learning hard while doing my internship!

5 comments:

Adeel Javed said...

Well I am really sorry, but I'll send you it as soon as I get my hands on it, ok :).
Well you are right about the part-time vs. internship, but hey something is better than nothing. Talk to you later. Bye.

Tran Thi My said...

Well, Adeel, thankyou for your encouragement. One i have decided i will try to do my best ^-^ The same with the internship this time^-^ You seem to be not so busy as the time before^-^ how is your work?

Ayumi said...

Hi,My! Sorry late to send mail.> <
How are you? I am pretty well.
Now I am in Minnesota!!I enjoy American life. It is very exciting.
Today I went to old American city and mall.Very intersting. People in Minnesota are very kind. I will show you many pictures if I come back to Japan!!!

Ayumi said...

Additionally,
How about your tests? You enjoy summer vacation in Kumamoto?Let us go somewhere during summer vacation if we are free!!!

Tran Thi My said...

I havent known the results yet. Hope my results wont be too bad^-^ Waiting 4 your coming home^-^