Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yukata festival!



Today, i and other exchange students went to kamidori to enjoy the Yukata festival. My yukata was very beautiful but it was too tight for me. I even couldn't breath. After one hour, i found myself completely exhausted. I wanted to take it off immediately but finally i had to stand wearing it till 4.30pm.


Tomorrow, Nicky, Stephen, Anderia and Crystal will leave here. I'll miss them so much especially, Stephen, he is always very nice to teach me English, give me cakes made by himself...Time passes by too fast to notice^-`I know it's time when words can't bring comfort but...My friends, goodbye and good luck in every thing you do. All of you are always in my prayers. Stephen, take care! You said that you would live longer than me, didn't you?^-^

2 comments:

Ayumi said...

Ohh!! I wanted to attend goodbye -party. > < They were very kind for me, too. I really miss them.Today I also went to Kamitori,but I did not see you!?

Tran Thi My said...

Dear Ayumi!
We were in kamidori about 2 hours from 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Were you there at that time? ^0^
Cristal, Anderia, Nicky and Stephan will go back to their countries tomorrow...I am very sad now'-`
How are you preparing for your Homestay in America?