Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Presentation!


We've finished the last presentation of the spring term! Even it wasn't a successful presentation but i know everyone did their best, tried their best to prepare for the presentation. I have no regrets over being the same group with them. We spent good time together, consulting, laughing, and sometimes confiding ourselves to others. It was wonderful time that i'll never forget. I usually warn myself against my poor memory, caution me not to be such a cold-heart person but i still forget it in spite of myself.^-^Oh, I want to get rid of my bad habits!

Tomorrow, there will be a farewell party taken place in the International dorm. American and English fellows will go back to their countries. I am now feeling so sorry that i didn't spend much more time talking with them even we live together in the dorm. The reason may be i was too busy with my own studying but anyways, it was my failure! It's too late for regrets. I'll try not to do the same thing next time when new international students come here in August. My friends, it's so sad to say "Goodbye". Maybe we can meet again, maybe not. Good luck to all of you.^-`

No comments: