Saturday, May 26, 2007

Discuss? Ya, let's discuss!


Last Monday, I asked my group members to prepare 5 questions each to discuss the following days. We met yesterday at the library at 6 pm. Unfortunately, Emily had her part-time job so she couldn't join us. I showed my questions about the qualities of a love partner. Yooka's questions were about gifts and argument and Lisa's questions were about marriage ceremony. Many ideas were not only about the content of the questions but also about grammar mistakes. It was a good lesson for me in finding the best way to persuade people to agree with my opinions. Finally, we finished our questionnaire's draft with everyone in agreement. We left the library at 8 pm. It was dark out side and i said to Lisa that she should be careful on the way home.+_+.

No comments: