Saturday, June 2, 2007

Presentation!

Next Monday, we'll make a presentation on the topic we've chosen to not only our class but also students of class speaking C. We've made our survey questions by having spirited discussions and now it is the high time we had to show everybody the results. I didn't think surveying questions could be interesting like this. Some of the answers that we had never thought was also filled out. One of them was answered by a 58-year-old man whose name is Mori. He is one of the three superintenders of the International Residence where i and Yooka is living in. I'm making Vietnamese spring roll

We were all surprised at his lovely answers " I and my wife usually go to the cinema together and when we argue no one of us says "sorry" to the other." ^-^The first answer sounded so affectionate that i could imagine at one them having a romantic dinner for two. But the imagination of their romantic dinner disappeared quickly by hearing the second answer. That reminded me of the word " Higo mokkosu". It is the word telling about the stubbornness of men living in Kumamoto. In love, we all are just as childish as ever in spite of age. ^=^ Any way, I think it is so grate if we could fell love any time of our lives even we are young or not. Mr Mori, thankyou very much for giving us such interesting answers.



I went to visit my friends living in Kokura(a small town of Fukuoka city) over the last weekend. It had been such a long time since the last time we met in Viet Nam. We were romping around playing games and going shopping with other Korean students living in the same apartment. I had a wonderful time there. I came back to Kumamoto having my all stress run out. But the PC that costed me nearly 80 thousand yen in Fukuoka at that time doesn't work well now ~-~Poor me^~^

No comments: